Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm back....Update

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. I had satellite internet problems that took a week to fix. Then a family reunion to prepare for. So this edition shows everyone who came for the reunion. Since people weren't in good lines for me to tell you who they are. I will just give you an overview. The youngest was my grandaughter, Ella 2 years old and the oldest my Great,great Aunt Pauline at 93, still sharp as a tack and full of great stories, some of which I will relay later.

The week before the reunion we had record cold, frost. The week of the reunion record hot in the upper 90's.
It is hard to know which would have been better. We spent most of the time in the creek cooling off.

The second picture shows the hit of the reunion, making and shooting marshmallow guns. The kids are displaying their guns. We had a kid versus adult war and I must say us Adults didn't fare too bad.

This is a great project and next blog I will give you the instructions to make your own. The last picture shows Aunt Pauline being shown how to use a leap frog pad by Ella the youngest. It is amazing the techno ability of the young.


I will cherish this picture as you never know if we will have the honor of Ella's great,great,great,great Aunt again. I promise to post more again, but I must head off to work.

Mountain girl, Paula, logging out.

No comments: