Wednesday, November 26, 2008

6" of Wet snow

We had another couple inches of wet snow last night bringing the total to six inches. Just enough for this snow bear to take shape. We have a new watcher to the blog from Arizona, hence the bear welcome.

Snow plow is going down to Theresa house and back, but no further. Lee went out to Cedar Run today and said the snow drops off considerably at Mine Hole. With warm temperatures for the next few days, hopefully it won't interfere with buck season.

I am hoping this early snow is not a predictor of snow to come this year. I am not looking forward to snow challenges at all. Today I am making yeast rolls for tomorrow's dinner so I am out of the kitchen when the main chef is busy.

I am not sure how long the snow bear will last. Scooter has been eying him with evil intentions and I am sure he can tear the bear down much faster than I built it. Its always fun building snow things makes you feel like a little kid again. Hope all of you have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow. Mountain girl, Paula, logging out.

No comments: