Thursday, May 1, 2008

May Day is cold day


The day started at 23 degrees and frost on the snowmobile. It is cold for May although the weatherman promises it to get into the 50's today the sun is going to have to do some heavy duty warming. We have had a fire in the stove for the last three nights and woke up to a chilly 58 degrees in the cabin this morning.

I have been busy working, which is good, but doesn't allow a lot of time for writing you all. The valley is perking up after a long winter. Campers are returning and camps are being repaired and remodeled so I have work and can restore my low cash reserves.

Oh, by the way I am selling this snowmobile for $500 if anyone is interested. The mountain girl needs some money after a tough winter. Now that they plow the road, I only need one snowmobile and decided to keep the larger one. Mountain girl, Paula, logging out.

No comments: