Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mountain Creativity


This made me laugh so much I had to share it with you. Stanley and Charlotte's son, Matt had a motorcycle accident and they decided to use this old wheelchair while he was there recovering.

Well, the front wheel was broke so you would naturally try to buy one right? Not in Cedar Run; we make our own wheels. Who cares if they are wooden. I have to give Stanley credit, looks pretty round. The feet in the picture belong to Lee; she wanted to make sure you all knew.

On the healing front I am getting better each day, which means I don't want to be in this thing that keeps me still. I have another 7 weeks imprisonment until my next check up and I am trying to find ways to remain sane. Getting all of your cards of support is a welcome relief to my misery and I appreciate all of you. Enjoy the wooden wheel. Mountain girl, Paula, logging out!

No comments: