Sunday, July 13, 2008

Update to Crash

Well, I asked myself how did I run off the road and this is my conclusion. The first picture shows the Crown vetch covering the place where the road narrows. I was on the left and as I came out of this area the shoulder was soft and immediately threw my car down the hill. The road is about 10 foot wider right before this spot and I misjudged until it was too late. After driving in horrible conditions on this road it seems a strange fate to go over on a nice day.

The rest of the pictures are ones the insurance company made of my vehicle. It held up really well considering the fall. And I am impressed with the fact it didn't crush. I climbed out of the drivers side rear window.

I am feeling better the last couple of days and am so thankful for the prayers and financial support of friends during our time of need. There truly are good people in this world and many of them live here and read this blog. As my ability to write and concentrate
gets better I will try to post more updates.

On a non-accident note. ..The eagle pair at Cedar Run have near ready to fly youngster. After returning from the hospital, I was blessed with being able to see it flap its wings in practice to leave the nest. I will be anxious to flap my wings long before I am able to fly again, but living up here and receiving all of your support is truly a gift.
Mountain girl, Paula, Logging off.

No comments: