Friday, March 19, 2010

Country computer


You will have to double click on this picture to see it. It was sent to me by my brother and it reminds me so much of where we live. I talked to Lee today and she said the DSL is up and running so I guess she has no excuse not to post.
I guess the snow is melting fast so by the time I get back it will hopefully be all gone.
I am working hard getting my son's bathroom finished out here. It turned into a bigger project then originally thought as such poor previous work made it a complete tear out. It is a large area 10' x 12' and I am hand building a tile shower and all tile floors so it is labor intensive. Hope to be back soon and smell the mountain air again. City life is not for the mountain girl. Logging off in San Diego, California missing Leetonia.

No comments: