Monday, March 1, 2010
Fire at Lundgren's House
This picture was taken by Natalie Kennedy of the Wellsboro Gazette. This picture was taken well into the fire and you can see all that was left was the front porch.
According to the report Sandi Lundgren heard the smoke detectors go off and called the Antlers Inn her business. One of her employees could see flames shooting through a back window. Lundgren exited the building through the front porch and was unharmed.
The fire that consumed the Antlers Inn was on May 9th 2006 a month after her husband died. Definitively a tragedy all around.