Friday, December 21, 2012

500th Post for Lost in Leetonia







Well, seems like yesterday I started this blog and today on the end of the world I made the 500th post! To celebrate Mother Nature added a bit of white slushy stuff outside. We got about 2 inches of wet snow last night which has condensed into a less than fun mixture of water and snow, which will become frozen hard as the temperatures go down tonight. Then it will be only one step to the road from the house the rest will be a long slide.
The snow and wind last night knocked out the power around 9:30 pm, when we called they said we were the only ones to call so far. However, I am thinking they must have had more cause at 4 am they called us to let us know we had power. Gee thanks for that I am sure I wouldn't have been able to figure it out in the morning when I woke up. Guess we are in for more wind tomorrow and may get a white Christmas after all.
Lee is starting to feel a bit better, but I don't think she will be out splitting any wood soon. Hope you all have been enjoying the blog. I will try to go around on Christmas Day and get some good Leetonia pictures. Mountain girl, Paula, logging off.

1 comment:

rockhouse said...

CONGRATS! We love your blogs....

Fred
Evergreen, Colorado