Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Day and Storm on the way

Valley Hi

Clark



























 I took some pictures of several of the camps on Christmas day few people were up. Things are going to change fast as a big storm is now pumping snow down on Leetonia.
As of 9 PM I have cleaned up 8" of snow and it is still coming down. Saw a couple of snowmobiles, but expect a larger amount in next few days. So far the snow has been light so not too hard to move with the four-wheeler. Of course I had a few mechanical problems that kept me kneeling in the snow to fix. The estimates I have heard are anywhere from 10-15" by the time it is over. This is more snow then we got all last year. I will post some pictures tomorrow when it is all over to let you know the final count. Mountain girl, Paula, wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Old Herre Camp

Hooke

Bob Paul

Hill of Camps


Stetz Town


Home Sweet Home

1 comment:

rockhouse said...

Paula,

Thanks for the wonderful pictures of the camps....so many memories that YOU keep alive for us. Best Wishes to both you and Lee. Send us a few more pictures, once the snow has stopped.....

Fred
Colorado