Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fall Splendor in Leetonia

The leaves peaked today and from the top of our hill it was a milliondollar view. I have been very bad with posting this summer due to all my work and it seemed every time I took pictures by the time I went to post them they were out dated.

There were a ton of people up in the woods this weekend and they were only outnumbered by the ladybugs "chinese beetles". They have been insane this year when the sun comes out it is best to hide.

Even though we spray the outside of our house. They ride inside on us and the dogs. They die in large numbers along side the house and we are constantly sweeping them off the porch or listen to them crunch as we walk on them.

These smelly bugs are not my favorites but with colder weather coming their reign will be short.

No comments: