Monday, March 3, 2008

Warm weather returns

Today it got up to 53! Yeah! This started the roads melting and the mud forming. The sky was that beautiful blue we get up here that makes you feel great to be outside. We heard a couple of flocks of geese fly over and the birds were chirping a happy song.
It was a good day to get out and start carving one of the big logs in front of my cabin. I will let you know if it turns into something other than a big pile of sawdust.
I am heading off to LA Wednesday for the Milliondollar Body Fitness Sumitt. My brother and son live in California so I will be staying for 2 weeks to visit. I doubt Lee will post anything to the blog so there will be a little break. That will be my vacation before the beginning of building season up here. Lee will be staying here with the dogs keeping the cabin warm as I don't expect the cold weather to be done yet. Mountain girl, Paula, logging out.

No comments: