Monday, May 17, 2010

Herre Camp for Sale


Okay all you people who've been bugging me about is there anything for sale in Leetonia can stop. One of the nicest camps in Leetonia is back on the market after I personally totally remodeled it.
It has a garage I am envious over, two full baths, 5 bedrooms with with ten beds new mattress. The entire upstairs has new windows and half the downstairs windows were replaced.
This is an ideal camp for snowmobilers or a large group of anyone. The kitchen was originally used by a chef to cook meals for the guys back in the 40's and 50's is and is all stainless with a large butcher block island.

Anything you want to know about this place mechanically feel free to ask me. Lisa Lynn has it listed at 570-660-0626. I wish I had some extra cash cause I would buy it in a second.

The bears often visit the yard in the summer months and you can hear cedar run creek. I don't have an outside picture in the summer so you will have to look at Lisa's site for that Herre Camp.

I am taking some pictures today of the frost damage to the trees and hope to get them up soon. Mountain girl, Paula, logging out.

No comments: