Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Anniversary to the Grubes

John and Joann Grube are up at camp today celebrating their 53rd anniversary. All I can say is they must have got married at 10 they look great.
John stopped by here earlier today and asked if I wrote this blog. He don't do computers but was told I liked information about Leetonia. I went to their place this afternoon and got some great photos and some good history, which I will be sharing later when I put it all together.
Thanks to John and his wife for sharing this special day with me. Mountain girl, Paula, logging out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to them!! Mr. Grube visits my parents about once a week, and we enjoy talking about the mountains. My dad is Lowell Amand, my uncle is Clair Amand, and my cousin is Mark Amand. I love your blog and the photos.
- Greg Amand