Tuesday, September 9, 2008

September pictures

Just thought I would share a few fun pictures I took today. As you can see Scooter has gotten much bigger than Leo. They love taking a walk with me even though they can go anytime. They only go when I take them.
The next picture is some pretty blue flowers. Sorry I don't have the name right now. Guess I should have looked it up before I posted. And the last picture is one I take quite regularly from the top of our hill.

The view down the valley towards Leetonia and Cedar Run. There are a few trees changing colors, but as you can see not many. It just finished raining as I went up to the top and it feels cool. It is supposed to be dry tomorrow, but only in the lower 60's. After being in the 80's that will feel cool. If this were after winter 60's would be sweltering. Enjoy the view and have a great Leetonia day. Mountain girl, Paula, logging out.

No comments: