Monday, March 14, 2011

Back to the Mountains

I am back. It always feels good to get back in the mountains. It has been a hard week for me with the loss of my father and I thank all of you who sent sympathy my way it was appreciated.
The snow did not cooperate while I was gone. Lee had several more inches of snow, two power outages, a phone outage and an internet outage. Lets face it she was out of everything last week. Fortunately, everything came back together this morning just before I got home.
The roads are still very tricky where it is not plowed and I don't suggest driving on most of them. However, it does look like warm weather for the next ten days so maybe by the weekend things will be different.
Now, I must get back into gear again and start working. Mountain girl, Paula, logging out.

1 comment:

rockhouse said...

We are glad you are back, and you were missed greatly. Now let us know what the school project looks like and maybe the roads.

Sincerely,

Fred Espenship
Colorado