Friday, December 5, 2008

Dickens Days in Wellsboro




Today I took Thor into Wellsboro to get his shots and buy a camo sweatshirt for him. I think I should have gotten it a little bigger although he seems to be comfortable in it.

Wellsboro is bustling getting ready for Dickens Days. I stopped to visit Willow and Charlotte at An Enchanted Boutique. They have a good sale going on now. They moved to a new location which is upstairs in a building on the corner of Main St and East St. So if you are going to Dickens make sure you stop and tell Willow that the mountain girls sent you.

Paula's daughter Mary left me a message that she is emailing me a picture of Paula which is quite pretty. So that will probably be my next post. I know you all will be waiting with baited breath to see that picture.

Last night the temperatures dropped freezing all the slush on the road and then it snowed 1 to 2 inches. Needless to say there are some slippery spots. The part of the road that gets plowed is good. I didn't travel on the other part so I'm not sure how it is. Please be careful if you drive up here this weekend.

I would like to send a special hello to my sisters Diane and Michal and my Dad Fred. They live in Illinois and love to see whats going on in the mountains. Diane and Michal have both visited us and would love to move up here. Also a special hello to Brad and Joan. We miss you.

Mountain girl Lee logging off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Special Hello back to you and Leo, my favorite. Love, Diane