Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Lee and the Boys




Paula made it safely to Illinois. Her grand kids couldn't wait to see her. They always want her to play the bear game with them which is her being the bear chasing and catching them. I'm sure she is going to need a long rest when she gets home.

In the meantime the boys and I are hanging out. We took a walk back to the pond this morning. We got a harness for Thor to make it easier to walk him. Well as it turned out I couldn't keep up with him. He gets around minus a leg quicker than I do. He was even going up the hills after Scooter. I had to get him back on the path so he didn't get the leash caught up in the trees. I think Thor could have taken a longer walk but he took a long nap after we got home. He seems to be adjusting to his new home and brothers very easily. He is very sweet and lovable and gives lots of kisses.

On our walk to the pond we noticed the deer scratched through the snow to get to the clover we planted there. The woods were very quiet today. I think most of the hunters left. I only saw a couple cars go up the road. It's sunny today with the temperature at 36 so more snow is melting. Leetonia Road coming in from Gaines is good. I won't find out about Leetonia Road from Leetonia to Cedar Run until tomorrow.

I hope this satisfies all the faithful "Lost in Leetonia" readers for now especially Fran. Paula gave me orders to post. I told her she could also post from Illinois. She could post pictures of her daughter's bathroom remodel that Paula is supervising.

Signing off for now. Lee and the Boys.

No comments: