Friday, December 12, 2008

Let it Snow


The picture of the Christmas tree I posted Thursday versus the picture I took of the same tree today tells the story of the snow we got last night. Six inches of new snow fell in some areas which make the roads much more difficult. My guess is not as much snow came down in the Cedar Run area. We usually get more snow and lower temperatures closer to Leetonia. All the pine trees are weighted down by the snow. It's a winter wonderland but hard for traveling.

The electric went out last night and then again this morning for about 5 minutes. We are likely to have more power outages today. It seems like power outages are a regular occurrence any more. So bring your chain saws in case trees end up down, your generators and chains.

Leetonia Lee Logging off.

2 comments:

Fred said...

Thanks so much for the daily updates and wonderful pictures. I'm sure Paula is proud of you for keeping the website active, I know I am....Fred from Colorado.

Fred said...

Thanks for the wonderful pictures and keeping the website active during Paula's absence. Fred from Colorado