Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Sun is back and so are workers

Today the Sun peeked out for the first time in nearly a week. I will be able to catch up on all my outside work in the next few days.
Also the coring machine showed up in my front yard again. They are taking core samples to find out what they need for making the footings for a new bridge. The bridge work won't happen for two years. I guess according to our township supervisor from planning to building a bridge takes around five years.
Another bridge will be in the construction phase starting next May and its a big one. The steel bridge in Watrous will be impassable starting in May and probably for most of the summer. This means we will be detoured through Galeton or have to go to Cedar Run and up to get to Wellsboro all next summer. Well the fog has lifted and I am packing up to go to work. Scooter is excited he has missed going to work for 5 days. Mountain girl, Paula, logging out.

No comments: