Monday, March 26, 2007

Freed from Winter


Hey! The roads are open! We finally got out today and Bravo Button came up from the Galeton area and said the other side of the mountain was passable. The worst roads are about like the first picture with snow on edges so you still must be cautious. I wouldn't hesitate to come up if you have four-wheel drive and I am guessing if we don't have anymore bad weather it will be fine for all vehicles by this weekend.

I made some more progress on siding the cabin and posted the latest picture. Tomorrow I will post my first trip to town since we have been stuck back here and show you what everything looks like all the way to Wellsboro. For now the Mountain Girl Road Advisory is lifted with a note to be cautious until all the edges are melted. Hope to see a few of you this weekend.

No comments: