Friday, March 30, 2007

Mystery camp picture II

I know many of you will guess whose camp this is when you see this picture taken two days ago and still a little snow. The propane man came today and gave us a nice large bill to pay. I often wonder how much more it would be if I heated with propane. We went through about six cords of firewood this year so it came out to an average year. We won't use much more during the next two months and will actually have to move some of it from the porch...due to my residing efforts on our cabin.

The deer must be watching for me in the morning to put the birdseed out. They came down within 10 minutes and ate most of it much to the dismay of the birds. It was a picture perfect day in Leetonia, blue skies, warm breeze, and very few bugs yet. Some of the people are up for the weekend, and we saw a few people fishing Cedar Run Creek. The roads are still muddy in spots, but very negotiable. Travel slowly so you don't hit rocks or holes too hard or you will be getting a tire fixed like I did today. Until something happens this is one of the Mountain Girls signing off.

No comments: