Thursday, March 29, 2007

Tires vs Road... Score: Road-2, Tires-0

Well anyone who lives in the woods knows Spring brings the annual flat tire marathon. The sharp rocks coming up through the frost and the broken spikes from snowmobile tread left in road made for my second tire of the month. The first one was on the car and this one on the truck. The only thing nice about it was the weather was great for changing, warm and dry.



Today as I was driving around I took some pictures and wondered how many of you can recognize where I took this picture? I bet someone reading will guess it the first day. I will post another picture clue during the next couple days if you don't get it. Post a comment as to where you think the picture was taken and I will let you know if you are right.

Things are looking good for the weekend. Roads are muddy and ruddy, but drivable. So come see the woods before its gets dressed up with its Spring flowers and foliage. It is amazing how far through the mountains you can see when there isn't any leaves on the trees. It gives you a whole new perspective on the area. Mountain Girl Road update: car drivable...but plan on washing it when you leave. Make sure you have a spare tire and know how to change it.

No comments: