Thursday, May 31, 2007

The latest terrorist attack.


The picture to the left is the first time Jack meet the Terrorist face to face about three years ago. He has not learned his lesson. Last year another trip to the vet and last night almost exactly a year to the day, he found another one.

This time the terrorists are using their young as suicide quillers. Softball size pin cushions can't be more than a few months old. It seems this radical group is training them from the womb.

According to Jack, "It didn't even look threatening, just a slow moving little ball of fluff, until I bite it. The darn thing exploded in my mouth with a hundred tiny projectiles of pain. I realized my mistake and tried to hide but, the tiny dead terrorist gave me away and those girls found me. Please not the pliers! But of course they tried them until I showed them my teeth and quill covered mouth. Now I get to go for a ride."

Leo, the big one is afraid of terrorists, he spent the night shaking in fear that he would be the next one...that got a face full of darts. When Jack disappeared to the vet, he must have thought we get rid of dogs who bite porcupines. He seemed relived to see Jack come home today.

Well Jack went for his expensive, $230 ride, and has returned back to his normal hunt for anything mode. I think we are going to have to find him a job to pay for his appetite for terrorists. I know we own the world's most expensive pin cushion.

No comments: