Thursday, April 5, 2007

Say it isn't so!

I refused to use the four letter word that starts with an s... after April. But when I woke up it was 25 degrees and the s word was covering the ground. It is always a shock to the system after it gets above 70 to come back down so quick.

Thank God, for firewood and a warm stove to sit in front of this morning. Not much new to talk about today. I've been trying to catch a porcupine on the camera and so far when I see them I don't have the camera. But I have a good porcupine story I want to share with you all when I get a picture. For now stay warm and just think its only 53 more days until Memorial Day...the official start to the camping out season. For you fisherman it is only 9 days til the start of trout season. If this weather holds you better bring some warm clothes.

Leetonia Mountain Girl signing out.

No comments: